Please read the following facts and instructions. If you have any unanswered questions - feel free to leave me a message.
- Wide Angle Lens (recommended)
- Remote Control (recommended)
- Filters - ND - Neutral Density and GND - Graduated Neutral Density (recommended)
- Understanding the settings of aperture, shutter speed and ISO and how everything works together. Take full control of your camera by using the manual mode.
- Use of aperture and where to focus to reach full sharpness throughout the photo.
- Get the most out of your photo by using strong compositions. I will give you advice on that.
- Use of ND filters to get long exposures at any time of the day and how to calculate the exposure time. Get different effects by using ND filters.
- Use of GND filters to control difficult light, especially during sunrise and sunset times.
- How to shoot the stars and the milky way.
- How to plan your shot. Get to know different applications which help you to plan and get the shot you want.
- I will explain my post-processing workflow to you.
If you are interested on having one of my photos as a print on your wall, please contact me and you can buy your print right here. After you made your decision about the size and the frame I will let it printed by a professional print service located in Berlin. From there it will be directly shipped to your place.